Friday, January 22, 2010

Wise Choices

Today for work I had to go to Panera and Starbucks to test something using public WiFi access points. The old Howie would have used this as an excuse to go to town on a big lunch at Panera, topping it off with a really bad coffee drink at Starbucks.

When I was at Panera, I ordered a cup of coffee. When I was at Starbucks I had a small fruit cup and a water.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, lets see how well I did. I went to the gym four times this week. Next week (I leave tomorrow actually), I am in Germany so I will not be able to weigh in at Weight Watchers next week. I plan on loading up on Weight Watchers snacks to take with me during the trip.

This will be my first real test to apply the lessons I have learned to my travels. I hope I do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment