Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wise choices and not so wise choices from 39000'

Well as you all know I was a good boy in the SAS lounge last night. Once I got on board I think I was good for dinner. I chose the grilled steak since it was the only thing that wasnt fried or loaded with cream sauce. I did not have desert as all I thought about was a half hour in the gym is 301 calories.

Breakfast came 5 hours later and I think I fell victim to the eyes. I had a couple of pieces of sliced turkey and salami and a piece of provolone cheese. I also had a small glass of OJ.

On my plate also was a horrible fruit and yogurt parfait but I ate the fruit but left the yogurt behind. I now have a 5 hour wait in Copenhagen and will pass it by hanging on the net and having coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment