Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pizza Day

I remember a time when a pizza meal would consist of about 5-6 slices of pizza. On the pizza would be anything from Supreme slices with everything but the kitchen sink and anchovies (YUCK I hate them on pizza) to white slices. I dont even want to know what the total caloric value was of what I used to eat.

I had not gone out to eat since the now infamous sausagegate on Sunday and decided it was time to get some pizza. Instead of the 4 to 5 slices with horrible things on it, I simply ordered two slices with Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms. According to Weight Watchers, a slice of pizza is 6 points. By loading the slices up with veggies I was able to maintain the 6 points per slice.

I suspect that the slices I had were larger than average so I bet they were a little more than 6 points each. I ended up with about 15 points left over for the day anyway so I think the point is moot.

I have gone to the gym 4 times this week and also plan on going tomorrow. The weigh in is on Saturday so we will see if this week is nearly as good as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment