Monday, January 18, 2010

Travel for work

Today I travelled to Hartford, CT for work. We stopped for lunch at a sandwich shop. I ordered what I thought was healthy but goofed on one thing. I ordered a chicken sandwich that had bacon on it. I was smart enough to tell them to hold the mayo but I didnt remember the point value of Bacon. I figured it would be 2 points. Turns out it was FOUR (4) points.

The good news is that I am making somewhat good decisions and have the points to burn. As some of you know I will be travelling to Germany for work next week. I have never been there before so I am somewhat looking forward to it. On the other hand I am scared to death about making choices off of a menu that isnt in english.

Hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. You can always remove the bacon, once you get your sandwich!!! Way to go to remember the mayo and even more so on the cont'd weight loss. You are doing fantastic and sounding pretty happy about it too. Way to Geaux and do a little googling on the german meals, lots of kraut (veggie), avaoid more sausagegate... he he he cant wait till saturday again and your shopping run for pants that dont fall off! ;)

    ReplyDelete