Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fourth of July

Yesterday was the fourth of July, and we celebrated the way anyone does BBQ, Fireworks, etc. WAIT? did he say BBQ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes he did. Just because you cannot eat normal food (yet) doesn't mean you cannot attend a BBQ. BBQ's are meant to be enjoyed with the company, the food is an added bonus but still not the main focus of a BBQ.

Yesterday we went to two BBQ's. I spent the majority of the time at the first one indoors since I did not want to push myself, oh yeah and its where my friends were :). Had a bunch of laughs for a few hours.

The second one I spent outside making sure I drank enough and had the stuff I bought with me at both BBQ's.

Then come the best part of celebrating out nations birthday. Happy Birthday USA which was watching fireworks. That part was completely AWESOME.

I've learned you do not need food to enjoy yourself, just make sure you have great friends, enough water to keep you hydrated adequately, you can enjoy anything anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment