Sunday, August 15, 2010

Its been a while

Well it has been a while since I last posted. Sometimes you need a swift kick in the ass to jump start again. I had sidetracked a bit while travelling for most of the month of July. I am happy to say although I had regressed I also was able to lose two pounds while on vacation.

Unfortunately upon my return from vacation my mother passed away that very evening. To say this week has been a mess is an understatement. But I am determined not to let her passing become another detriment to my journey but rather the swift kick in the ass I need to jump start my journey again.

I originally created this blog to become accountable for my actions. I am now stepping up and restarting where I left off. Wish my luck as this Saturday will be my first weigh in in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment